-
December 20th, 2003, 05:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
yanno- the only reason Santa has no kids of his own?
he only comes once a year and
that's down the
chimney... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
December 20th, 2003, 04:54 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Santa's Top 10 Pick-Up Lines
Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
Wanna see my 12-inch elf?
I've got something special in the sack for you!
Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?
I know when you've been bad or good -- so let's skip the small talk, sister!
Some of my best toys run on batteries... <wink wink>
Interested in seeing the "North Pole"? (Well, that's what the Mrs. calls it.)
I see you when you're sleeping -- and you don't wear any underwear, do you?
Screw the "nice" list -- I've got you on my "naughty" list!
Wanna join the "Mile High" club?
-
December 22nd, 2003, 12:50 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
he obviously then hasn't come down south enough L*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks